I did really bad this month.. I won’t whine as I’m so pleased with the SAL Sorpresa 2 I just want to go back to it 😀 (mind it’s 35°C/95°F and I feel like stitching.. this should tell you how much I’m into this! ;))
plus, I have to work on it as much as I can, because once one Very Scary package arrives.. oh my, there won’t be time for anything else! 😀
as for Theme-a-licious, Heather said
Is it a jungle out there in your stash? Give some love to the projects with animals or birds.
well, those roses will be packed with bees! (that’s how I’m wriggling out of this! :D)
up next is
It’s a jolly holiday with your WIPs…you can concentrate on Christmas designs, ornaments, or even pick a different holiday to render in stitchy goodness.
so, here is how badly I did this month, mostly stitching off goal (but hey! I’ll save time in setting goals for July: copy & paste!! :D)
JUNE STITCHING GOALS
• keep on working on ornaments to give as Christmas presents
• get at least 3 Christmas tree decorations done
• realize other seasonal versions of the Quaker Holly ornament
✓ finish part two of the two Mystery SALs Al Castello hosted by Nikyscreations and Lilli Violette
• finish part two of The Shop Around the Corner Waiting for Christmas SAL
• finish part 1 of 10 of Les trois brodeuses SAL Sorpresa 2
• stitch Manka’s Hungarian Folk Art motif
• realize more trees from part one of Waiting for Christmas SAL
• clear the way for Lizzie Kate’s Mystery Sampler and start it as soon as it arrives!
last but not least, look what I found in the mailbox yesterday?
Karin form Beardie Designs has been so kind and thoughtful to send me a copy of Needlepoint Inc. floss cards, so now I can make proper conversion by myself!!
isn’t this a real treasure??! THANK YOU KARIN! I’m so lucky to have you at Casa Cenina!! 😀
– – –
happy whatever you’re doing these (boiling hot) days..
thank you for following the grey tail!