too many things going on. so many I’ll need to list them!
- Taras is growing bigger and bigger by the day. he weights 3,8 kg (8,4 pounds) now, looks like a common adult cat – and is only 4 months and 19 days old! gosh!
[warning: massive quantity of kitty pictures – more nonsense following]
helping in the kitchen
wondering where the mouse is
playing with a yarn ball I made for him
brushing the belly and the neck are among his favourite spots, together with the tail
crazy looking eyes 😀
approving my storage system
he’s such a poser.. I wonder who might have influenced him..
hugging himself while he sleeps.. aww!!
post bath softness
post bath injuries
(as I told you, he likes to stay in the water, being washed, brushed, cuddled and everything.. EXCEPT the hairdryer, as my hand is here to prove. got it kiddo, no hairdryer for you)
sleeping on Carole’s charts, cause he has to put an end to whatever you’re doing when you’re not looking at him
smiling while he sleeps
no filters on the next one so you can see how fluffy he looks
ready, steady, go!
the bed thief
the silly bunny
- he caught a stupid virus and now has to take aerosols and integrators, hopefully antibiotics won’t be necessary since he has no temperature – check up this friday morning. stay tuned
- I dedicated a lot of time to Carole‘s Un air de fête, reached part 5 of 9 and took a break in order to start Maryse‘s project for 2013, Home Sweet Home
- this new project requires a beige/dark fabric and just one lighter/white thread. there’ll be ornaments matching the bigger piece but they all remain a surprise.. thank you Maryse! 🙂
- I received some amazing gifts this Christmas, and planned some very funny myself. I also got sidetracked (or should I say furry-tracked ;)) and will send them off VERY fashionably late.. but I reckon that late presents are better than no presents.. plus, how many Christmas presents we usually get in February..? and why shouldn’t we?! 😀
- I got back to my philosophy books, and I swear I won’t bother you with what they have to say, even though I find it extremely interesting and stimulating
- my sis got hooked on intricate braids and hairdos on youtube, and I got to be her model a couple of times (she still needs to work on hiding all the bobby pins, other than that she’s allowed to do whatever she wants to my hair!)
- I fell in love with this cyber stitcherama by Thea at The Victoria Sampler. I know, I know.. I promised not to start anything else for a while.. but there are incredible finishings! accessories! pouches! silk threads! cyber classes! cyber chats! oh good grace!! 😀
- it’s called The Victorian Purse, and I’ll use Nina‘s linens (Beige and Vintage Powder Lilac dark), silk threads and ribbons – I should have come up with a nice palette, and as soon as I receive them all I’ll post a picture 🙂
- all your wonderful compliments, comments and emails warm me up and flatter me and all my needles! thank you so so so much! I put a lot of thought into the stitches I make and what I use to make them (not to mention the money.. argh!) so knowing you all agree with me makes me awfully proud – and less guilty
- I do feel guilty for not reading any of your blogs lately.. that’s too too bad.. even posting has fallen behind, dammit! I wish I could save 3 hours a day to blog reading & posting (this way I would catch up in a week or so..! gosh!)
– – –
a big hug to you all,
thank you for being the friends you are
chiara & taras
P.S. if for some reason you’d like my conversion lists for threads and fabrics I’d be a. head over heels 🙂 b. more than happy to share them! use the contact me form you find on top of the header (between about me and finishes)