you remember the Travelling Bunny that arrived here a couple of weeks ago from Kaye Down Under, well I’m happy to say I actually stitched the piece within the time frame I gave myself, finished finished it into a darling scissor fob and I’m ready to send it together with some cuteness to whoever gets it next.
you know how silly I am, I got intrigued and decided to track down this bunny’s travels, so I followed his trail through all the blogs I could find a link to.. well, it turns out he started his journey way back in 2011! 😮
here is a recap of all the destinations this fluffy guy reached so far. you might want to click on all the links – just to please both me and your sight, it took me hours to find everyone’s exact post where a picture of the finished bunny was published – and thanks to all these wonderful stitchers I even know their countries so that I can track each of the Bunny’s stops along his way! thank you so much for the help!! 🙂
1. Tricia at The Stamper’s Stitches 26 May 2011 – Wisconsin, USA
2. Sally at Stitchyangel’s Treasures 19 April 2012 – East Yorkshire, England
3. Vickie at A Stitcher’s Story 19 June 2012 – Wisconsin, USA
4. Annette at California Stitcher 4 July 2012 – California, USA
5. BeaJ (sorry, I couldn’t find a blog for her) – Saskatchewan, Canada
6. Lee at Notes from under the Mountain 19 September 2012 – New Zealand
7. Gracie at Needles Pins and Dragonflies 27 October 2012 – Arizona, USA
8. Annie at Annie Bebop’s Coloring Book 6 November 2012 – Maryland, USA
9. Lelia at Stitches of Life 16 December 2012 – Northwest Indiana, USA
10. Cucki at Cucki Stitching Cove 19 January 2013 – Krugersdorp West, South Africa
11. Kaye at Kitten Stitching 5 February 2013 – Victoria, Australia
12. me, chiara at the grey tail 22 July 2013 – Venezia, Italia
– – –
now if you want to be the next one in line, just add a comment in THIS POST ONLY. I’ll extend entries for another week so that I can work on a little something the Bunny can take with him from now on.
Annie had this idea that all our bunnies are cousins, and she’s right! 😀
now I can’t wait to pin all the their birthplaces on the map!
– – –
thank you for all the lovely comments and emails,
and welcome to all the new followers and viewers,
we’re such a merry gaggle!
hugs and happy xxx,