yesterday’s post got me thinking about the next blogaversary deadline. as a matter of fact, this blog will turn 2 years old on May 3rd! I have to admit I’ve been lurking in the blog-world for so long before starting my own, I felt like it should be turning at least 4! 😀
anyways, I really feel like having something funny, and maybe challenging, for the occasion – so I took my pen, piece of paper, coffee fuel for the brain and started thinking. this is what I came up with:
- it could be another stitch enigma. we had one last year, and I thought it was pretty nice. I kitted up a project I felt particularly attached to, started working on it and posted WIP pictures and clues every day until May 3rd. you had to guess the designer and the name of the design. in case you missed it you can read all about it in these posts here.
- I could prepare another cross(stitched)word grid (there’s one already available here) with clues, and the first one to submit the complete grid with all the right answers via email would win the jackpot 🙂
- it could be something completely new, like a riddle with anagrams, rebuses, puzzles, ..
- I could work on a treasure hunt of some kind, with clues and answers to them scattered among old posts and different pages here in the blog, but it could also incorporate the various social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! 😀
- or you could think of something really cool and tell me in the comments below! I would love to hear your say! 🙂
– – –
and of course there would be a prize! I still haven’t decided if I’ll pick charts, threads or a kitted up project; last year we had three winners and there was a bit of everything for every of them: Gloriana silks, printed fabrics, Vaupel & Heilenbeck linen bands, Marie Suarez needles and needle book chart , Renato Parolin charts and handmade wonky pin pillows, check these out 😉
I love these wonky guys, I should have made one for myself too – now that I think about it, I COULD make one for myself too, I still have some of those uneven tiles with cuppas and flowers! 😀
anyways, the prize will be good – I can assure you that 🙂
what you can do now is VOTE which kind of challenge you would like it to be – and if you want to add your answer, just do it! if you want to add a comment about this, just do it! if you want to send people this way* and vote too, do it! if you want me to stop blabbing about this, I’ll do it! now get to it! 😀
– – –
*here is a handy banner you can add to your blog if you want, BaBa gave us permission 😀
– – –
thank you so much for everything!
and remember, your vote is your voice! 😉
wish you a great day, take care