I don’t think I managed to participate in Heather‘s Theme-a-licious so far this year, too bad because I love the geeky hints she gives every month to keep us working on those WIPs or justify our oh-no,-not-again! new starts 😉
before the year ends there’s definitely one month I want to dive into, Oft-Overlooked October! the directions for this month are:
Find a new-to-you designer and start a new project this month! Or maybe two…or three…
well there are several charts I’ve been kitting up from new-to-me designers so as soon as I receive linens and threads for them I’ll be a happy Theme-a-liciouer for quite a while 😉
- one is the Harry Potter Sampler by Cloudsfactory. I already picked colours and everything for this one and plan to start it as soon as the stuff gets here. listening to Stephen Fry‘s voice from the audiobooks while I stitch will be mandatory.
- the other is Shepherd’s Bush The Fold, not exactly a new designer to me but still my very first SB, all kitted up and ready to go, so that sounds good enough to me.
other new starts will include:
- Country Cottage Needleworks‘ Santa’s Village
- Lizzie*Kate‘s Holly & Hearts
- The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery‘s smalls The Bee Keeper, Legendary Friends and Sweet Tooth
these are all kitted up, both brand new dowels for the super-wide H&H; but first I need to finish Frosty Forest and catch up with Once Upon a Time, the pieces I’ll take to Grands.
– – –
have a great week!