we made it! it’s the first day of our month-long enigma experience! and
🎉 HAPPY THIRD BLOGAVERSARY TO ME!! 😀 🎉
thanks to all the friends I made since starting this for sticking around and caring so much, and welcome to all the new people that I really hope to get to know better! this is for you guys, we’re going to have a blast!
– – –
now, before you go on and download the first file, remember:
- to follow this blog via email (handy blue button to your left)
- to leave a comment here saying you’re participating, I would love to hear from you!
- to read all the instructions carefully, you’ll find them on the cover of each week’s game
- to look at the file in an unhurried way and decide to print only the pages you think you’re going to need to work on
- in case you have a doubt or question and ask something via comment, remember to check the Notify me of new comments via email option before sending yours, I’ll reply to you there so that everyone can benefit from your input 🙂
- if you have trouble downloading the file, or for any other reason you can contact me here
- in case you get really really stuck somewhere, again, drop me a line in a comment and I’ll do my best to guide you out of the swamp 😉
if you want to add/share the stitch enigma icon you can find it here, both in HD quality and small, widget size.
the hashtag to follow the game is, as usual, #stitchenigma, and by the way I would be THRILLED to see you working on it! 🙂 💖
now are you ready?? 😀
🔮 —> click here to download the first game <— 🔮
and give it a bit of time to open up 🙂
– – –
I’ll be watching your progress and working on my May/Maynia goals feverishly, there’s so much going on this month I feel like it’s Christmas again! 😀
have fun and good luck to everyone!