According to tradition I will use the goal system which proved quite productive in the past year, but knowing me and how little time I have to indulge in what I like to do most, I decided to save myself the trouble of copying/pasting these posts every month with little to no change as far as progress goes.
Instead, I will share with you bimonthly goals and give you a rundown on the situation at least 6 times in 2016. 😉
– – –
These continue to be the projects I will work on during January and February:
- finish Story Time Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery:
- frame 11, Little Women 📖
- frame 12, A Christmas Carol 👻🎄
- bonus frame 13, The Great Gatsby 💰
- fully finish the following smalls by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery:
- All Hallows’ Eve
- The Bee Keeper
- Legendary Friends
- Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe
- start and finish The Mysterious Hallowe’en Town by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- stitch clue 4 of A Very Merry Christmas Town by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- stitch part 4 of Christmas on Gingerbread Lane by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- fully finish the following projects by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery:
- A Very Merry Christmas Town
- Christmas on Gingerbread Lane
- The Mysterious Hallowe’en Town
- work on the Cindermice Stitch Along by What Delilah Did
- finish Holly & Hearts by Lizzie*Kate
- finish Cute Kitty by Margaret Sherry
- work on Frosty Forest by Country Cottage Needleworks
- work on ’14 and ’15 Advent Band Sampler by iStitch Designs
– – –
As you can see I chose lots of projects that require the same type of finish so that they will all look nice together (and it will be easier for me to break down these finishes into steps), and I allowed one start that was planned for last autumn anyways (to the point I have it on the very dowels I am using right now).
It really helps to have most of my 2015 WIPs left at 70% now that we’re starting to count finishes for 2016, eh? 😜 As it happens I am less than 30 stitches away from my very first finish! 🎉
– – –
Now I have to go, I hope you enjoyed the holidays and managed to get some quiet time!
See you soon! happy xxx!
P.S. I hope you’re all excited as I am about Hobonichi and Midori planners because we’re going to see a lot of that this year! 😀