and here we are! game three! 🎉 😀
I’ve been reading all your comments and emails, it’s really great fun! I’ll post another WIP pic of the mystery piece at the end of this post and will go on with a few more snaps next week – as early as Monday actually, with my IHSW & GiGi report.
– – –
thanks to all of you who decided to participate, you’re gonna love this week’s game too! and for those who shared info about the enigma with your friends and readers a big fat extra THANK YOU!
– – –
now, before you go on and download the second file, remember:
- to follow this blog via email (handy blue button to your left)
- to leave a comment here saying you’re participating, I would love to hear from you!
- to read all the instructions carefully, you’ll find them on the cover of each week’s game
- to look at the file in an unhurried way and decide to print only the pages you think you’re going to need to work on
- in case you have a doubt or question and ask something via comment, remember to check the Notify me of new comments via email option before sending yours, I’ll reply to you there so that everyone can benefit from your input 🙂
- if you have trouble downloading the file, or for any other reason you can contact me here
- in case you get really really stuck somewhere, again, drop me a line in a comment and I’ll do my best to guide you out of the swamp 😉
if you want to add/share the stitch enigma icon you can find it here, both in HD quality and small, widget size.
the hashtag to follow the game is, as usual, #stitchenigma, and by the way I would be THRILLED to see you working on it! 🙂 💖
now are you ready?? 😀
🔮 —> click here to download the third game <— 🔮
– – –
and here’s your fifth snap of the mystery piece (game two)..
– – –
I’ll be watching your progress and working on my goals for this month as much as possible. enjoy the new game! have fun and good luck to everyone!